The main reason that I started ESLinsider was because of the fact that I learned that the easiest way to learn how to teach English was by watching other experienced teachers teach. So knowing this I started to make how-to videos and to help other teachers. I read books, attended workshops and used what I already had learned from other teachers to make videos.
Some of the stats:
- 8,000+ likes & 1,000+ dislikes
- 6,000+ shares
- 4 videos w/ 140,000+ views
- 7,700+ subscribers
- 2,100,000+ channel views
Update of ESLinsider's Youtube channel in 2022
- 10,000+ likes & 1,366 dislikes
- 8,145 shares
- 7,970 channel subscribers
- 2,335,100 channel views
- 1 video with 300,000+ views, 1 with 200,000+, and 3 with 100,000+ views
You can see another ESLinsider review on Youtube that shows the top 5 most popular videos on that channel.