These simple how-to videos will make your job teaching English (ESL) easier and more fun. Here you'll find instructional videos and fresh ideas for your lessons. All of the videos are separated into categories below and then labeled on the following pages whether they are suitable for teaching English to adults or children with more of a focus on teaching ESL to kids aged 6-13.
They are also labeled whether they are suitable for beginners, intermediates or advanced students. Under the videos you will also find written instructions for carrying out each activity or exercise.
"Like how the videos are short and to the point. Thank you!" - Sally
How-to Videos on:
You'll find over 100 TEFL videos here that you can watch online and links to related articles. The how-to videos were shot abroad in both public primary schools and private schools (hagwons and kindergartens) in Korea and a few in Taiwan. Also included are video interviews with ESL teachers in China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
IS TEACHING TOUGH?
Do you want to take your experience teaching abroad to the next level?
I created a course using these videos and more that will help take your teaching to the next level.
- It's interactive
- It's focused on teaching mostly children
- It's visual (it includes these videos and more)
- It includes feedback from me on assignments
- It includes certification
It's designed to help you:
- Solve classroom problems
- Have happier students and a happier boss
- Feel more clear and confident in your classroom
You will learn:
- How to teach meaning and present language
- How to teach with games, activities and songs
- How to public speak (how to captivate your students)
- How to teach writing, reading, listening, speaking and phonics
- How to create fun and interesting lessons where your students actually learn
- How to manage your classroom (learn real tools to solve the problems that you are having in your classroom)
Plus learn how to make your experience outside of the classroom better and plan for your future.
Do you want to have a better experience abroad?
If you are teaching mostly children then this is how to do it.