Here's a kinesthetic activity to help students formulate sentences
To do this ESL activity:
- Using content from your lesson, have your students come up and draw pictures of simple statements on the board. For example, "He can't drive a car." You'll need a number of them to make it successful.
- Divide your class into two teams and have two students come forward to the board.
- Say one of the sentences on the board.
- Have your students race to touch and say the picture.
- Give a point to the first to say it correctly.