Learn how to teach songs by rearranging them
This activity will help you teach songs by rearranging the lyrics. Students will then put them back together.
For this ESL activity:
- Copy the lyrics of the song from a book.
- Cut each line of lyrics out and mix them up on a desk.
- Have your students put them back in order.
- For large classes, make a copy for each group.
Alternatively you can:
- Mix up the lines of the song and write them on the board.
- Have your students come up to the board. You can also select one student at a time to come up.
- Have them put the sentences in the correct order by numbering them.