A fun activity for teaching ESL
To do this activity:
- Hand each student two small pieces of paper.
- On one piece of paper the students complete the question, "What would you do if...?".
- On the other piece of paper they write their answer.
- Collect all the questions and put them in one bag.
- Collect all the answers and put them in another bag.
- Mix each one up.
- Have a student reach inside and pull a question out.
- Have another reach inside the other bag and pull out an answer.
- Have the first student read their question.
- Have the other student read their answer.
This can be a pretty silly game. Enjoy.