Here's a fun speaking activity to use with music
This is a fun activity that can be used to practice questions and answers. It incorporates music. Using music in the classroom helps to engage your students. To do this ESL activity:
- You'll need some music.
- You'll also need to fill a bag with questions from your lesson. Write the questions down with a picture as a clue to the answer.
- Have your students stand up and form a circle.
- Play music.
- Have your students pass the bag around the circle.
- Stop the music.
- Have the person with the bag reach inside and pull out a question.
- They ask the question to the other students who answer.