These are articles from the blog related to teaching English in private schools. In China they are commonly referred to as training centers. In Japan they are called eikaiwas. In Taiwan they are called buxibans and in Korea they are called hagwons.

Also check out the Starters Guide for more.

Find out if public or private school teaching is for you
Why public school teaching in Korea or Japan is NOT for you
Why teaching English in a hagwon or eikaiwa is best
Will you work in a buxiban, hagwon, eikaiwa or training center? Learn more about them here